View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-20-2015, 11:44 PM

Add Spice to Your Dreams

For this one you are going make an entry that will be part Cessy's Dreamland as seen here! (Remember, the comic isn't out all at once so you might have to be patient to see all the parts!)

Whether you are inspired by the scenery, the fascinating new critters, or the Menewshan residents themselves, be creative, but also fit in. Kinda tricky, I know but that's what makes it fun!

You must include a description of how you fit into the dreamland, why you're there and what you're doing. (4-6 sentences please!) Did I mention Longy and I like to giggle? No? Well, now you know. Just sayin'.

Entry Form:

Spice! Coming up!
Username:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences:

Quote:
[size=4][color=mediumturquoise][b]Spice! Coming up![/size][/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Image of My Entry:[/b]
[B]4-6 Sentences:[/B]

Entries:

Nephila
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences:
In the world of sweet dreams there are many wonderful career opportunities. This little sugarplum is a dance instructor. She specializes in the Whip and BA-naenae. However, she'll also preform the occasional classic ballet dance of her people.
EirianHikari
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: This is the Lollipop Fairy, she helps people find their way in Dreamland, a tour guide of sorts. It's a big place with lots to explore. The Lollipop Fairy knows her way around all of Dreamland, but follow her instructions closely, Failure to do so may result in a womp from her lollipop! Keep on her good side, and you'll never be lost. :D
bloodstainedwings
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: This is Gingerbread Wife. She had just finished decorating her house when a little girl saw her gingerbread home. The little girl couldnt see Mrs. Gingerbread, since she was finishing the back of the house, when the little girl began to eat the house. By the time that Mrs. Gingerbread saw her, the little girl was pulling out a crucial part... and down wen the house... gumdrops and all. Gingerbread Wife was left with the rubble of her home and only her tears to comfort her.

babyblueyez25
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences:
This is little miss icecream and sprinkles.
In her hand is her ice cream cone wand.
Little miss icecream has a very special role in dreamland. She can help change certain aspects of the dream, but she's not easy to find. Maybe the lollipop fairy will be able to help you.
Bearzy
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: Ok, in all honesty, I'm not a cotton-candy-unicorn-pegasus-ninja-knight. But I wasn't about to crush the hopes and dreams of a child! Especially not a child with eyes as wide and wonder-filled as Cessy's! I'm not a heartless cotton-candy-unicorn-pegasus-ninja-knight!
Velvet
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: Hi there, I'm a little cottoncandy Lambit! I love sugar and sweets and will share with you! So just skip on down the cottoncandy trail to find me! But don't mistake my cotton wool for candy! It may be sweet, but it's not for you!
Suona
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: Here we have the very skilled architect, baker, and all around taste-tester of Candyland, Ms. Frosting. What'd you think, that it just came out of nowhere? Poof? Poor Ms. Frosting, so under-appreciated. Here you can see her in her usual state, surrounded by a mess of frosting and chocolate, trying to create masterpieces! Everything you see in Candyland is thanks to her. She is responsible for helping all the people and animals you see, as well as the landscape. She personally tends to the candycane nursery, insuring all the monkeys are well taken care of.
dragoness129
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: Cessy's Dreamland: Where the wind has music and dinos can walk the colored candy path. Oh look! A heartface fox! What is he looking at... Wait! Does that cookie have a face!?
SuperZombiePotatoe
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: Coco the Chocowolf couldn't believe her ears when she heard the news. A real life, non-candy coated, little human girl had been spotted?! Being an explorer by nature she had to see it for herself. Although... perhaps she shouldn't have chosen cuppy cakes and cookies to be her airship crew. They're said to have the navigation skills of gumballs (who are notoriously hollow headed) and before Coco knew it, she had lost her way and her ship and was stranded among the cotton candy clouds. It could've been worse, but she still hoped that they took pity on hitchhikers up here...
Mageling
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: I am the Lorax, and I speak for the-- *Ahem* No, sorry, that's not it. But I do take care of the candypuff trees! I make sure the candies are all as perfect and sweet as can be!
Emma Corrin
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: As darling Cessy trotted down the path, just before she crossed the rainbow bridge for home, she came across a Sugar Plum Princess tending her garden full of sugar plums and colored wheels. The Sugar Plum Princess's job is to make sure that the first thing Cessy sees when she enters her Dreamland, and the last thing she sees before leaving, is something sweetly enticing that fills her with happiness and hope. Before sending Cessy and her little fox friend home, she makes sure to fill her pack with yummy treats! Judging by the big smile on Cessy's face, it would be safe to assume that the Sugar Plum Princess is doing her job quite nicely.
Dystopia
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: Candyland's defender! The pretty guardian in a cottoncandy cape~ Believe in the power of sweets! ... I don't know, I figured if Candyland had a law enforcement force, it'd be magic girls.
Eastriel
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: The next night Cessy returned to her dreamland. She hoped to find the fox once more. She traveled across the rainbow and back to the candy floss woods, only find the candy cane monkeys had become awefully fond of her. As soon as she returned via the rainbow she was nearly bowled over by them all!
Kent
Quote:
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: Here's a little candy bear in its natural habitat. O: It likes eating gumdrops and candycanes. It's one of candy monkeys fiercest predators. Hope their tails aren't their livelihood. D:

Last edited by Linnea; 01-02-2016 at 12:40 AM..