View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 12-29-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menelaus View Post
in the UK we celebrate Black History Month, and its celebrated by peoples of all cultures. I think its important to educate everyone to these things, no matter what race colour or cree. its the first step towards one people, one nation on a global scale ��
I HATE Black History Month in the USA.

When I was growing up, in a small town in Minnesota, I was the only ethnic child in class and every day of Black History Month was pure torture. I watched Black people being hosed down by police officers, getting pepper sprayed by police. I even saw the boy who was brutally murdered and had his head cut off... yeah, I SAW HIS HEAD. HIS MUTILATED HEAD AFTER IT WAS CUT OFF AND THROWN IN THE RIVER. I WAS LIKE FUCKING 10 YEARS OLD!!!

It scarred me for life, I will NEVER forget that boy's "face".

I HATED Black History Month and every time we saw a movie about black people and their trials all of the white kids in class would turn around and look at me... Right, as if I was ACTUALLY THERE OR SOMETHING. THE FUCK?!

I HATE Black History Month. I wish it were a month to celebrate Black successes and NOT remember all the death, misery and pain that black people went through to get simple freedoms in this country.

Okay, I'm done.