View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 01-09-2016, 05:03 AM

Saturday, January 2, 2016 - This year’s resolutions

So for this year’s resolutions, I wanted to continue my 2015 resolutions described above, as well as expand on my other two resolutions from last year.

So my third resolution from last year was to be happier. And I am accomplishing that by spending more time with family, decluttering, and other things.

And my fourth resolution from last year was health for self and loved ones. I am expanding on that resolution this year by exercising more and trying to have a more consistent life schedule. So far, it is somewhat getting there. I am dancing and swimming and definitely more active than I used to be, so I hope to continue being healthier and not as sedentary as before.

I am also hoping to be more productive this year. I have always been a pretty productive person, but it is now more important than ever that I stay on top of things, network with people, make connections, learn as much as I can, and get as much relevant experience as possible. All of these will be helpful to achieve what I would like to do in the future. I would say that so far, I am doing okay in this realm of things, but there is definitely a ton of room for improvement.

Last edited by salvete; 12-31-2016 at 06:08 PM..