View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-15-2016, 07:31 AM

Garrett ate the berries in silence as he listened to Oreius. He was right, Rook needed some rest, he had just lost a dear friend and that was emotionally exhausting. Everyone here needed rest though, not just Rook. He was sure Lor was emotionally exhausted too, Mora and her were still friends after all. Garrett looked over to Rook and smiled softly, "You're welcome. I wish I could do more. I don't like seeing you like this but I understand why you are hurt. I know we just met...but if you ever need someone to talk to..." he said and picked up a berry. "You could always talk to me." he finished and ate the berry.

He wasn't sure Rook would talk to him since he had Lor to talk to but lor did need rest so there was a chance. Besides, Rook had talked to him before, about how he loved to fly with Mora. Hopefully he'd have someone else to fly with sooner rather than later. "I'm sure you will find a new summoner soon, Rook." Garrett said, honestly meaning it. He noticed Kitty looking at him and smiling, Garrett smiled back at her and then rubbed his eyes. He was tired and it would be getting dark soon so it would be wise for them to get some sleep soon.