View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 10:17 PM

His parents left for work as usual and his brothers and sisters were busy cleaning up the house. Azriel woke up a little later than usual. He got dressed and grabbed the letter that was for Kiki. He wasn't sure if he would see her again but he would wait for her if he needed to. Azriel walked down to the living room and looked at his brothers and sisters. "I am going out for a walk. I will be back soon. Maybe we can play a game when we get back?" he suggested with a smile. "Of course Azriel. Just be sure to actually come home this time." Esther answered. With that in mind, Azriel left the house and walked towards the school. He didn't see her but he did smell her. Looking around, he decided to follow the scent and when he found her, handed over the letter to her.

The letter said:
Hello again. I know we never really talk because I probably scare you and that's okay. I was wondering it maybe you wanted to hang out sometime as friends? My mother said we were friends and that makes me happy. I never had a friend before so I don't know what it is friends do but maybe you could help me with that? I apologize if this makes you uncomfortable.