View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-29-2016, 05:22 AM

Jae nodded, "Yeah, we've know each other mostly since high school and college. Davvin and Elliot met while in high school and me and Naoko as freshman at college. Then, we met these boys our sophomore year when we all happened to find the same parkour studio near our university." Of course, this had been before Elliot owned his own, though he'd certainly been on his way to it then.

"The rest is history. And then these three met their mates in a ton of real small world shit this last year. Dav's is an artist and Davvin was his model. Elliot's mates are Tavis's best friends, and Naoko is Dav's brother. I'm just glad the rest of them don't have siblings who could possibly be my might. I love them all dearly, but I have no desire to be related." she turned a grin at Misty, curious if she or Grey would react to the mention of multiple mates.

Grey leaned thankfully against Misty's side, thankful for her presence as he focused on remembering the names that the pink-haired girl was spitting out rapidly. He didn't really bother speaking up though. He'd answer any question directed to him, but mostly he was content to observe with wide eyes and a sort of post-show drowsiness beginning to settle over him.