View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-22-2016, 06:57 PM

"Aww," he quivered lips lower lip, "are you really doubting me? I did manage to sneak up on you. Had I been your enemy, I wouldn't have been so kind as to cover your lips." Nuzzling her with his ceramic mask, the glowing eyed male nudged her lightly again. "So what's the plan? Get what you needed out of these chumps." He dangled a USB thumb drive before her eyes. "I got what I needed. If we're done here, let's head back to the warehouse and see if we can start building a story."

The warehouse he referred to was something believed to be rundown and forgotten about. Some rich person who happened to be related to Saith--unbeknownst to all--bought the lot and just called it condemned. No one was allowed there, hence the extra security--of which Saith (Ryx) had access to. The owner said he didn't want it touched until he had time to deal with it. Being a world-famous business owner, this property was on the bottom of his list, giving Saith unlimited access to it. As such, Saith started to load it up with important tech--most of which was pawned from his best friend, Kev. Kev got a lot of neat tech and never had a use for it so he just gave it to Saith.

Depending on her response, he would either stick around and help her out or they would head to the warehouse together to mull over the new found intel.