View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-24-2016, 03:22 AM

Alecross sat still, watching the other's reaction to his words. It wasn't hard to see that he was getting under his skin. A male who had been walking with the other laughed, which only seemed to piss him off more. The next move was to his apple, having it sent flying away. He sighed at the words that were coming out of the other's mouth, before tossing his book aside. He stood, his eyes on the man before him. "Does that make you feel better?" he asked, eyes on his.

"Instead of walking away, you throw a little fit because you didn't like what I said?" he gave a light dry chuckle, "yeah, I'm an artist, so what." He lent down, picking up his bag and the two books, along with the case that held his materials. "I'd rather be in my own world, than be in one with an egotistical pig who thinks he runs it" he said, before passing him. He brushed him off, placing the bag over his shoulder. Cassius who had been watching the scene stoped a laugh growing inside of him. He continued on his own way, avoiding the attention of the scene that was clearly being made between the two.

They had dominant personalities in many ways, which would keep either from backing down. On a normal day, it might have been interesting to watch. However, he would prefer to avoid getting in the middle of it all.