View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 02-25-2016, 01:16 AM

Amanda thought she heard angry voices in the distance as they walked in the direction of the residence hall.

"Hmm well, Levent and I definitely met at a community service event! We both volunteered together at a lot of them. I think we might have met while volunteering at a pet shelter," Amanda responded to Ryuu's questions. "And I am double majoring in biology and computer science! How about you?" Amanda realized that she did not, in fact, know what Ryuu was studying.

Eventually, they found out where the noises were coming from.

Amanda gasped as she saw two men confronting each other. She watched wide-eyed as one of them kicked an apple out of the other's hand. Ryuu was still in the middle of answering her question and didn't respond strongly to witnessing the conflict. On the other hand, Amanda could see Levent's hands ball into fists.

"I wonder what they're fighting about," Amanda commented after Ryuu had finished speaking. And, turning to Levent, she asked, "hey, are you okay, Levent?" She was so used to seeing him meditating calmly and peacefully with his peridot orbs by the koi pond and had never seen him angry before.