View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-15-2016, 09:02 PM

She spoke again, it was clear that that defiance was still within her. However, it was not long before she was pulling away from him. The pain beginning to set in. She clenched her head, pulling back from him before curling up. He heard the sounds coming from her, the words, the scream. But even with that, he felt little for the wolf before him. Perhaps it was the coldness that ran within his blood.

Either from his race or how he was raised. Vampires were never known to be the most warm and cudily people. Let alone being raised to be perfect, to keep everything in place, was something he had come to seek out. Keep things in their place, keep them tidy and clean. It had come to make him obsessive in many ways, he needed such things for comfort. It was a sickening weakness, one he knew that people would have little problem taking advantage of if they could find a way.

He was well aware that it was a part of him that was born of his past as well as his own emotional state. Things being unstable. He hated the thought, there were so many things underlying that, that it would take time to sort through. Time he did not have right now, nor time he cared to take in front of the beast in the cellar. He remained focused on watching her, letting her squirm for a bit.

Slowly, he allowed the pain to subside from her head. "Lets get something straight" he said, walking over to where she laid. He placed his foot on top of the silver band that laid around her arm. Stepping down on it a bit, he kept his eyes on her. "You are little more than a tool, a mess my father left behind for me to clean up" he pressed a bit more on the ring.

"Do not think for a second that I will put up with the same pitiful rebellion that he did" he kneeled by her, lifting her face so their eyes met. "If you cross me, I will make you pay....Worse than he ever did" he said coldly, "push me to far....and I will make you beg for death before I silence that mouth of yours for good." He stood, stepping away from her. He paused, as he stepped towards the door.

He already felt the urge to take a shower from the slight contact. This place made him feel dirty and sick. He would have been happy to get out of there, to get back to the surface. However, he could not leave without dealing with this woman first. Like he had said, it was a mess that had been left for him to clean up. One he was not interested in wasting his time on, but one he had to face eventually.

How would it look for him to avoid it? Especially a wolf of all things. The last thing he needed, was to be seen as weak by anyone. So, here he was. He had made their relationship clear, but he did not doubt that she would probably have some sort of snide comment. If she did, he would show her just how serious his words were.

He was not a liar, for the most part he was coldly direct and honest in his words. It was something people either liked or hated about him. He moved to the door, pausing, before he turned back to face her. "You will never be more than you are now" he says, "if you think this pathetic rebellion will do you any good, you're sadly mistaken." It really was pathetic in his eyes.

To see her fight so much against this life. He knew that it was partially just her way. The way of the wolf, to rebel and show defiance. Especially against those like him, a vampire. He took a breath, closing his eyes for a moment. To struggle against what was, what could not be changed. It was probably a natural thing for most people. Something all did, sought to fight for change.

Still, there was a point where one should learn their place, give up. He saw little point in continuing to fight when over and over again, it was shown to only bring pain and heartache. He frowned slightly, opening his eyes. Was that what he was doing? What he had done? He looked over to the female, before turning away. No...he was nothing like that beast.