Thread: Nephs' Jar 3.0
View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-29-2016, 11:15 PM

March 29: L is for

Lazy!

I've been working on art/cleaning literally all day. I went upstairs around 7ish to see what was going on. literally nothing was done today and my sisters son made a huge mess of the living room. There are 3 other people I live with that could have at least started super. Nope they've been watching tv all day.

I just can't with these people anymore.

It's been a week and Amy hasn't done anything about housing OR finding a place to live. And Mom certainly hasn't tried to make any room for her in their old rooms either. Amy's works ONE day a week. Mom. Doesn't work. Dad is to exhausted to do anything after his 1-2 week long haul truck runs.

I want to move out so bad, but it's either get two full time jobs and give up on my dreams to fully give attention to my own space Or bite my tongue and continue living in this insanity.

If they weren't yelling all the time it would be great. I'm going to cook something for Lilith and I now. They can make their own. >:( OH that's he other thing I'm like the only one cooking in the house now for some reason. Whenever it's someone else's turn they either get take out and leve everyone else to fend for themselves or shove something pre-made in the oven. Mmm preservatives.
  • Breakfast: ginger honey tea (30) Lunch: Rice bowl (360) Dinner Snack: Honey combs (220)
  • Artday