View Single Post
Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-02-2016, 10:02 AM

What do I look for?:
Creativity is the best part about an avatar site, and I love to see items used in new and creative ways. Color coordination is also big on the appeal level for me, but mostly, i can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! And most importantly: have fun!

Think Spring

For this contest, I want to see you show off your spring time hobbies. Do you take walks in the rain? Do you garden? Are you out playing sports now that it is bright and sunny? Let's see how much awesome fun you have when spring comes around!
Code:
[size=5][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I'm thinking Spring![/font][/color][/size]
Username:
What is your hobby?: (Tell me a little about the story behind the avatar. A couple sentences at minimum please)
[URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=109625][I]Inspiration[/I][/URL]:
First Place

Rad Skating + 2.5k

Second Place

Antique Mirror +1.5k

Third Place

Licorice Lise +1k

Think Spring Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by xogizmoox
I like to walk through the enchanted flower gardens while listening to the sweet song of the birdies
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
The 1000-sided dice lands on 45

I'm thinking Spring!
Username:star2000shadow
What is your hobby?: Walking around the parks and looking at the flowers.
Inspiration:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses

I like chasing butterflies in the spring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
I'm thinking Spring!
Username: dragoness129
What is your hobby?: Sitting outside in my favorite clothes, my hair dyed lovely purple. I enjoy writing while sitting in a bed of soft grass and smelling the lovely spring air.

New Beginnings

Spring is the time for new beginnings like baby animals being born. For this contest you are going to create an avatar of a new beginning using only two colors of your choice. White,silver, and gold can be used as accent colors.

Code:
[size=5][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Time for new beginnings![/font][/color][/size]
Username:
[URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=109625][I]Inspiration[/I][/URL]:
First Place

Desktop +2.5k

Second Place

Hallowed Ground + 1.5k

Third Place

Bunny bag and Bunny T-shirt +1k

New Beginnings Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by xogizmoox
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
Time for new beginnings!
Username: dragoness129

Last edited by Inspiration; 05-10-2016 at 01:03 AM..