View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2016, 11:53 PM

Myriam frowned as she followed Leila deeper into the forest. When they finally reached a clearing, Myriam let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. The area looked nice she supposed but why was she even here? She could be sleeping right now. Of course Leila would be here instead of sleeping like she was supposed to be. Myriam looked at the orbs of light and moved away whenever they got too close, she didn't like them. "No thank-you." she whispered and quickly shook her head. "Leila what exactly am I doing here? Was there something important you wanted to talk to me about?" she asked. "Judging from that delicious note you left me, I assumed it was something important." Myriam admitted. She probably sounded like a prick right now, but she was tired and now confused as well.

Myriam debated walking off in search of the stone tree, but decided it wasn't a good idea. It was her tree and she didn't need others seeing it. It would cause people to start talking again and she didn't want to deal with all that again. Her yellow eyes scanned her surroundings and then landed on Leila who looked completely at ease.