View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-25-2016, 03:16 AM

"Same difference," Barret said, waving his hand at the other, dismissing that bit of the conversation as he focused a glare at the other, "I'm not cute." he bit out, though the very act of saying it showed the very opposite, as Barrett's hair flopped into his eyes has he tilted his head down, glaring at Elias through the top of his eyes. He huffed to move his bangs out of his face, "Why does everyone always call me cute?" He leaned back in the seat, arms crossed, "Like that's all I've heard my whole life, ya know, I don't want to be cute." he sighed as he said this though voice slightly defeated, but not upset, resigned.

Even as he continued pouting, he couldn't fight the grin that broke out on his face at Elias's laughter, not caring how he'd brought it out in the other, just knowing that he wanted to make the other laugh more, he was far too serious. Before he could really stop the comment, not that he probably really would have tried, he found himself saying, "You should laugh like that more often."

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 07-25-2016 at 04:13 AM..