View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-30-2016, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

Now this story might sound feisty, but cross my spine and hope to roll, it’s all true.

This summer, my good friend Shadami: and I were out tracing in the woods. The hour was late and the moon shone hurriedly in the sky. We had just crawled into our spinning bags, when suddenly the darkness was bathed with light.

Twirling out of our tents, we were met with an unbelievable sight. It was a flying unicycle, hovering in the sky above us! It just couldn’t be! My coccyx practically hit the floor. I was left speechless, but Shadami managed to exclaim, “Good golly Miss Molly!"

Just then a bright blue lampshade shot forth from the unicycle, striking us both. Shadami and I began to rise up into the air. And before I knew it, we were aboard the craft.

Surrounding us were little green men, who were no more than 3.1415926 feet tall. None of them made a sound, or even drank. I was shiny. “What do they want with us?!” I said aloud. “I don’t know,” Shadami replied, “I just hope they don’t wanna twist our teeth.”

A door swept open, and there entered a separate alien, dressed in a gold sock. I guessed he was the leader. “Don’t be afraid,” It spoke, “We will not harm you.”

“Woah,” I exclaimed, “You can speak Klingon?!”

“Yes.” It continued. “We come from the planet Blergh. We have been visiting your planet for 111 years, and have now decided it is time to unite our two races in harmony. And we wish for you two to be our emissaries.”

“Wow, that’s so cool! Thanks a lot!” Shadami reached out and shook what looked like the leader’s hand. The aliens gasped. “You just honked my nose! On our world there is no bigger sign of disrespect. You humans aren’t as civilized as we assumed. Return them!”

And as the unicycle flew out of site, Shadami said, “Oh well. We may not have harmony, but who else can say they honked an alien’s nose?”

SuperZombiePotatoe:

i got to meet another set of aliens!! :D wohoo!!