Thread: Weird Fear?
View Single Post
ThineRiddler
Hamiltrash

Old 09-26-2016, 04:12 AM

Okay, so I have a lot of extremely odd fears, but one of them is killing spiders. I am afraid that when I kill a spider, more of them will come after me in armies and eat me in my sleep. I just see waves of spiders coming up the walls and out from under by bed and eating me. I don't know, but this is a legitimate fear of mine. Usually, I don't kill spiders, I have someone kill them for me. Or, if the spider is not harming anything and is far enough away, I leave it alone. It's like a silent agreement to leave me alone.

THEN THERE WAS THIS FREAKIN' GUY.

I saw something jump on my desk. THIS WAS A JUMPING SPIDER. He was jumping towards me and I freaked out. I couldn't call any roommates because they're all sleeping. I jumped out of the way an he jumped on the ground. I dropped a book on him. I think he's dead? But, if he is, his family is probably going to have me for my next meal. If he's not, he's going to kill me in revenge. I'm scared. It's midnight and I have to be up at 6 for classes. I don't know if I'm going to sleep tonight. ;a;