View Single Post
ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 10-28-2016, 11:12 PM

The contest will run the length of the event. I will accept current or DAC avatars.
You can participate in one, two, or all categories. Suggested tags are not required.
Please save and upload using imgur, imageshack, etc when submitting entries.

Form
HTML Code:
[URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=129294][I]ObviouslyAya[/I][/URL]:

Username:
What category are you submitting for: 
Image:
Description/Story: (Optional)

TOXIC
Strut your toxic self down the bowling alley runway!
Neon colors are cool, but toxic can be pitch black as well.
Whatever you think portrays a toxic character, situation, etc.

(Suggestions: smoke, slime, whalecow, water, frozen, laboratory, alien, glow)

EntriesX

star2000shadow

"One Brassed off witch about to make a poisoned apple. This aint no sleeping beauty witch ether."

Shadami

"Neons in my favorite shades, some black, and that ever intoxicating absinthe."

dragoness129

Linnea

"I'd say that being this ill makes this avatar definitely toxic!"

blueblackrose

"Zenith comes from the planet Orzak."

FIEND
Trolls, the undead, boogeymen, cave dwellers, evil witches, demons!
Dress up as a creature that might live underground or in a creepy forest.
Take off in whatever direction you like; funny, scary, bloody, silly, etc.

(Suggestions: horns, stone, cloak, forest, alchemist, wings, fire, dark, mask, blood)

EntriesX

*Hime*

Shadami

"Deep in a dark forest is a winged and clawed creature that you don't want to face. She blends into the darkness and if you see her eyes, its probably the last thing you are going to see before the ground gains some more blood."

XoGIZMOoX

I am a wolf man

star2000shadow

dragoness129

Linnea

"Is this fiend a friend or foe? I dare you to be the first one to find out."

blueblackrose

"Psychotic Clown."

sadrain

"Was she cruelly murdered for no wrongdoing other than being pure and beautiful? Or this purity hid corruption which revealed self through the blood she spilled? No one knows. The truth has been long lost and perhaps it does not matter after all, since her spirit is trapped in a mirror... Or is she?"

Pistachio_Moustache

"Death has become her."

CARAVAN
Dancers, fortune telling, bonfires, drinking, animals, the full moon!
Dress up as a person or scene you might see as part of a caravan.
Add voodoo, magic, or fairy dust with caution. Interpret as you please.

(Suggestions: camping, moon, wine, animal, nature, voodoo, music, midnight)

EntriesX

Shadami

"They wanted me to read gimmicky fortunes so the tourists could have a laugh. Not because they believed in the power. My friends on the other side were not happy. Not happy at all. Neither am I. When they realize how powerful fire is... neither will they be happy."

star2000shadow

"Care to have your fortune told? come on up.."

dragoness129

Linnea

"I was feeling like a caravan of entertainers such as this, might have a wide variety of magical and entertaining people, but are all of them actually truly magically gifted? This made me think of one of the biggest magic frauds to ever exist. The Wizard of Oz. I bet he would even have his own luxury wagon with someone at the door to only tell them that no one gets in to see the Caravan Wizard, not no way, not no how!"

blueblackrose

"This lovely lady is the embodiment of death and beauty."

sadrain

"A dancer for the caravan, she can entrance you with her fluid movements without disturbing even a single candle flame. But do not be fooled by her 'sunny' exterior, there is quite a lot more to her than it! The magical orbs and flames create a rather hypnotic combination that lulls even more sturdy minds into compliant ease. Let us just hope what she wishes of you is kind!"

Last edited by ObviouslyAya; 11-03-2016 at 08:21 PM..