View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-10-2017, 03:04 AM

Monday, January 9, 2017

Today was alright. My coworker got back from her trip to France. I'm definitely happy to have her back. And she brought my the shirt I ordered! I can't wait to wear it! It's a really pretty Japanese pattern. The day went by pretty quickly, I had quite a bit of work to do so that kept me busy. We had a short break later in the afternoon for the "King Cake" party which is something that's celebrated in France but not here. They have a special cake with a little ceramic piece hidden inside and whoever gets it is supposed to be king for the day. This evening I've been searching for jobs. I applied to one job that seems kind of eh before finding another one that seems like a good fit. I'm applying to it this evening and I'll keep my fingers crossed. It's pretty late so I guess I should be heading to bed but I really wanted to get that application out.

• • •

Hm, I feel like there are so many yummy recipes out there that I'd like to try but sometimes I get so lazy when they require too many odd ingredients that I don't usually keep around. I was cooking quite a bit after I moved into my new apartment but lately I haven't been trying as many new recipes. I'll have to get back to the schedule I had set for myself before which was trying to cook a new recipe every Sunday!