View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-24-2017, 11:02 PM

(("do something, probably stupid..." Ouch!!!! ))

Dragumand watched a little stunned as the ramp completely fell away from the ship, dropping the Dark Jedi to his back. Taking the opportunity that was presented him, Dragumand force leapt to the Dark Jedi, lightsaber coming to bare against his throat. That was suprisingly easy Dragumand thought to himself. "Surrender! You have been beaten Sith!" Dragumand yelled into his face

Cleary intimdated, the Dark Jedi dropped his carbine with a panicked look on his face, "Wait what? I'm not a Sith! I'm just a Mandalorian Pirate! I'm not even really a Mandalorian! I just say that so people will be scared of me! Please don't kill me Jedi! Have mercy!" He said very quickly, fear clear in his now squeaky voice. He had raised his hands in surrender, flinching away from the glowing laser milimeters from his throat.

Dragumand Backed his blade off a bit. "So you... You aren't a Dark Jedi..." Dragumand stated trailing off. "Of course not! I'm a somewhat productive member of the Republic!" The pirate said with a small nod. Dragumand was very disappointed. With a heavy sigh, Dragumand turned off his lightsaber and backed away saying "Get up. We aren't going to kill you. But you are under arrest."

---------- Post added 01-24-2017 at 03:02 PM ----------

((PAGE 3!!!))