View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-27-2017, 05:59 AM

~*Julius Casterwill Holeria*~

The day was brisk, the sky was partly cloudy and the sun was high but the air was somewhat cold. Then again, it was spring. As people were getting ready for their usual morning routine, a young looking man was walking down the street, drinking a small cup of coffee. He was wearing very strong clothes for this time period. A maroon, light gray suit fit for royalty and a maroon shoulder cape with golden accents. His left arm was wrapped in a bandage as he continued walking through the streets.

While his clothes were strange, they were perfect for him since he was of royalty. He was the actual king of the Good Vampires or Holeria as it was called. The king, who went by the name of Julius, walked through the slightly crowded streets of New York City. He was making his way through the city towards the hospital. He was looking for his human vessel. Most of the vampires of his kingdom had their humans, all but him. He was waiting for the others to get theirs. He was more concerned for his people that his own being.

The strongest of the Vampires had to do that. They look up to him, while he was weakening with each passing day, he had to be strong. He believed he would find his human vessel, then again, he had a feeling he knew who it was. The humans had given him a picture of her, but not a name. He was very frustrated about it, at first. Thankfully, the humans gave him the location where to find her. As he wandered through town and made it to the hospital, he didn't really go inside just yet. His red cat-like eyes just looked at the massive building. It was huge.

He blinked once before walking to a nearby bench and pulled out the image of the girl, blinking once as he took the detail in. 'What if she doesn't like me?' He thought to himself, leaning back into the bench, looking up towards the sky and closed his eyes. He put eh picture away and sighed once more, just relaxing from all the walking he had done.