View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-01-2017, 01:03 PM

(Haha we're replying almost like every four months, this is my best dedicated roleplay with little time able to focus and write ever. I like this, but at times I don't. It's okay though as long as you are okay with it. If you ever want to scrap it and start over let me know. Till then I shall keep replying.)

"No no, you don't have to worry about the girls. I help them have fun without killing anyone and they help me mostly to get away when needed be and I would have to be surrounded for that to work. Can't believe Fury had the nerve to follow me and ruin my date night with you." Not realizing what he was saying or anything, Tony just kept going on once they got to the ground as the suit disappeared from his body and back to his wrist.

"Loki, look at me." Tony said cupping Loki's face with one hand looking into his beautiful green eyes, they hadn't been blue since he held onto the glowing stick of destiny; "You don't have to think about them right now, it's only you and me. If Thor wants to try and come after us because he wants to feel loved, he can go run off to Jane." Tony was trying not to use foul language and say Thor can just Eff Off. "All I ask is that no matter what happens, just trust me to keep you safe."

(Sorry it's small)