Thread: Baby, Be Mine
View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-06-2017, 08:41 PM

(10 points) - Taking care of babies is a tough job. So why not prove you're ready for the responsibility by taking care of your own. Craft a 3D Baby Xan out of clay, yarn, papier mache, or any other type of physical medium! Please remember to include your username somewhere before you snap the photo of your creation!

. . .

(8 points) - To earn a Baby Xan, you must sleep, breathe... and even eat Baby Xan! And what better way to do so than concocting some delicious foodstuffs. Create an edible treat that looks just like our blue bundle of joy! Don't forget to include your username in the pic!

. . .

(6 points) - Oh no! Baby Xan is sick. He's fussy, his lovely blue skin is covered in a rash, and he's burning up! Write an essay describing what could be wrong with him, how you would tell and how would you handle it. (400 words minimum)

. . .

(4 points) - Everybody loves the funny pages, and babies in all their drooling, wobbly glory can be pretty darn funny! Draw a 5 panel comic strip chronicling the everyday life of Baby Xan.

. . .

(2 points) - Show that you are prepared to set a healthy example for Baby Xan by creating an avatar that illustrates the following statement: "I am the very picture of health and fitness."

Enter your BODY tasks by pasting this form into the thread:
[B][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I have completed a BODY task![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Description:[/B] ( describe your entry if needed. )
[B]Link or image/text:[/B]

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-11-2017 at 05:36 AM..