View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-14-2017, 03:59 PM

Okay okay.. i love Valentine's day and all that. i was all prepared to set up an awesome event thread where I was gonna let you buy a present cheap for other people like a little Valentine's card surprise from my commons stash. (so yeah this should be posted with inspiration) But, I'm a little out of sorts.

Jaijin and I had our 5th anniversary on the 10th and we've been partying it up for a a few days now. It's like our week of love or something. Idk what to call it. Which of course means that I've been shoveling snow for hours every day cause NY weather. lol.

We've also been rearranging the house which is taking up my offline time to an extreme amount, because when I'm at the computer I'm streaming on twitch.tv/Shadami because yes. I am shadami everywhere.

So I'm offering free art once agaain. I'm just gonna say first poster every 5 pages will get a free doodle. And actually now that I'm streaming again if you really want to see it I can actually let you know when I'm streaming your art that you win and you can come watch me draw it cause i know how fun that is to see. Unless.. that's just me. Which I guess is entirely possible. I love watching art streams.

Much love everyone. No games this event cause I messed up. But at least I have a hangout.

I think this is how to do the ping?

Event Commons Shadami has:
All 7 plumping glosses
Juliette Gown - Cerise
Bejeweled Ballgown - petrol, chaos, gold, white

Last edited by Shadami; 02-17-2017 at 12:18 AM..