View Single Post
JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 02-16-2017, 12:47 AM

"My name is Didier. So glad to have been formally introduced."As for the dress and skirt, it is good to know for down the line." He sighed aloud, a sigh of relief, though he had not intended to let it pass his lips. Didier smiled awkwardly at Collin as he walked off after the robe comment. It has not particularly crossed Didier's mind that he had been looking at a man in a robe, but now that thought disturbed him; primarily for his lack of manners, and even his lack of caring about it.

As they waited for Collin to emerge from the wash room, Didier attempted to speak with the tailor about what he had overheard between the two princes, only to be told that he had not heard a thing. Whether or not it were actually true, he did not know, but he would accept the answer, as Mr. White had been trusted with many confidential conversations between Didier and others, especially his father.

When Collin emerged, Didier smiled, "You look much more like yourself. Or, well, how I imagine you to be." the more he spoke, the deeper Didier felt the hole was being dug. "Would you like me to leave you and Mister White to figure out a wardrobe, or shall I help you as well? I leave the decision up to you." After all that had been taken from Collin in the past few hours, the last thing he wanted to do was make him uncomfortable. Offering help without forcing it seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do. Didier mentally laughed at the thought that his father would not have such concerns even cross his mind.