View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 02-17-2017, 03:45 AM

"I don't have any clue to what style are IN right now....Usually i wear comfortable cloths... things that can be easily washed after working on the garden...." Collin had a far away look on his face for a moment... he was remembering his families garden, they all worked on it, it was very beautiful. It had a massive tree that the castle had been built around... and the tree was hollow in spots, while still being alive.

"So ah...if you could stay and help I would appreciate it?" Collin sounded a bit unsure himself as he tugged at some of his loose hair. Now that it was all free of tangles, branches and the like his hair seamed to have a luminescent quality to it in the light of the room and the fading light outside. Collin blinked, he found it hard to believe that it had already been more then a couple hours since he had been separated from his family, the thought sent a pang of longing through his heart but he kept the feeling out of his expression for now.

As much as Collin hated the other kingdom for basically destroying the peace his kingdom'd had for centuries, he wanted to get to know the other prince more, mostly because he guessed it was the others genuine take on all this. On trying to find a way for both kingdoms to go back to something before the war. His sky blue eyes watched the other prince curiously.