View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-02-2017, 10:01 PM

Tai smiled as he moved away from the doorway to greet Sophie in the middle of the room. Even though he pretended to bemoan his fate of becoming a crazy owner with too many cats, warmth brimmed in his eyes. "Of course you invited him to stay." After a shake of his head, he smiled. "I wouldn't expect anything less. Neo though? There you go again with your cat whispering. I really don't get it at all," he said. Not that he minded. He didn't need to know where or how Sophie got her information because it only added to her charm. Letting their fingers tangle together for a second before she pulled away, he returned the kiss then turned his attention to the cats.

Pedro ran over to the food bowl and scarfed some down before turning toward the other cat with his tail twitching in excitement. Derek looked too tense, but good things were happening. He should smile too. A couple seconds later, he pushed Derek toward the food as well and sat down opposite of him to grin. ~hey hey, hurry and eat so we can play later. I want to show you something!~