View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-07-2017, 09:04 PM

Cain sighed heavily looking boredly up at the bulletin that came out of the top of the fountain, not really paying attention to it so he had no clue who his roommate was or if he was even going to get one, not that he minded. Though he would prefer to have a roommate so that he wouldn't have to spend the night alone in a room where he was left with nothing but his nightmares and thoughts. He hated being alone, not wanting to be engulfed by the deep depression that he kept buried and hidden deep inside.

The purple haired male jerked and ducked as he almost got hit with a can of soda, he quickly made his way away from the vending machines, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire of Cal's prank. He was happy that he was not in the same room with that male, after all, who knew what the male would do to his roommate since he did terrorize the school.

He looked over the mass of students again before he spotted Tumaini. The red hair and bronze skin made it a bit hard to miss him. Though Cain always felt like he blended in a bit easily especially in comparison to the male. "Tumaini!" he called out to him, giving a small wave as he fought to get through the crowd, making sure not to touch anyone as he did so. "Ah! Hey again. I was wondering if you need any help with finding your dorm room. I mean umm...." he rubbed a hand through his purple hair, turning his purple eyes away as he blushed. He felt awkward and silly, kind of like he was trying to ask for a date and is now faced with the anxiety of a possible rejection. "Not that...just...I came early and had set up my dorm already so I umm...just want to help that is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keara grounded her teeth a bit at him ducking away from her trying to grab his ear, she did her best to remain calm with dealing with him. "Your just a buachaill dána," she mumbled, not caring to explain what she meant to him, she gave him a bored look. He always seemed to just act out, be bad, and continue to do the same thing every day. "Calcifer." she sighed, switching to her other power, stepping on his shadow to hold him in place and to keep him from escaping her.

"You may say that now but you should realize that I am the head security here," she spoke to him, moving to stand in his shadow completely, her skin paling as she kept her smile on her face. "How about you get some water and wash it away, then you can fix the vending machines. Even take care of your other little pranks that I am sure that you have set off already." she reached a hand out to grab his ear again, letting go of his shadow in the process. "I am not afraid of you like you think."