View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-22-2017, 02:02 PM

Nova_Alchemist: (watched the snow movie with naruto and sasuke has a bit more of character than the loner everyone thinks he is. He isn't a loner just someone who doesn't get along with others. It should be easier to play his character now and he's even less quiet in battle unless setting traps. We probably should make them plan out things when it comes to it. But that's only when they get attacked. So let's see what I can do and Sakura needs to be a bit more bubbly so let's do this...)

Ahna looked at Kakashi "Kakashi, why don't we rest for a bit. We may be used to enduring things, but they're still children and seeing as Sasuke isn't commenting back then I'm sure that means they're too tired that if we get into a fight. They won't be able to hold their own." Ahna stopped walking as she looked to the three of them "Are you guys tired? I'm sure we can rest for at least ten or fifteen minutes. That's not long." Ahna did want to stop but knew if she did getting going wouldn't be so easy. Though the children had to rest and get some food in them otherwise they'd have no energy.

Sakura nodded with a smile "Yea, I'm hungry too. Can we rest for a bit sensei?" Sakura asked Kakashi sweetly giving him a cute look sort of act waiting for his answer. Sasuke would never admit that he was too tired to go on and because of that he just stood next to Sakura and Anha to agree with them. "Silver, what about you?" Sakura asked the other silver hair ninja waiting to see if she would join them or not. "You and I can take turns watching Kakashi, but they do need rest as well." Ahna wasn't looking at Kakashi when speaking, she was looking past him as if looking at him.

Last edited by Immy; 03-22-2017 at 02:28 PM..