View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-25-2017, 02:32 AM

Nova_Alchemist: me too. I'm needing to brush up on my skills. So far our girls are mary sues lol

"When you see the signal, use the birds" Ahna spoke talking about her light technique and the chidori without giving away what she was going to plan on doing. Ahna pushed away from him standing on her own feeling the light within her start to glow, over taking the dark energy from earlier, and as soon as her body began to glow. She increased the light focusing it at the shadows knowing this light only would hurt the shadows and not Kakashi's eyes. Just then the entire room was engulfed in complete white light and no shadows left to hide in which brought out Reapress looking confused at what just happened.

Sasuke couldn't help but chuckle then placed a hand on her head "That's what I like about you, you never do give up even when you're low. Stay here I'll go sneak us in some good food." Sasuke walked away with a smile on his face, there were things he would never tell. Sasuke walked out to get some take out, which was better than hospital food, and about twenty minutes later brought it back through, but through the window.