View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-25-2017, 02:54 AM

Immy: mary sues? i thought that meant a girl didn't have an identity ><
aaah, i hope my timing was right Dx

Kakashi listened to her words carefully and watch her as she pushed away from him, so she could stand on her own. And put some distance between them, even if it wasn't much. He watched as the light emitted from Ahna, and illuminated the area around them. It didn't bother his eyes, as he watched the shadows slowly fade and the woman was forced to show herself. At that moment, he created a powerful chidori and ran right at the Reapress with chidori in hand. He struck her at her weakest moment, then jumped back so she couldn't attack him right back- if she could move at all. He hoped that attack had brought her down.

Silver relaxed, and fell against the bed once Saskue had left the room. Her cheeks were pretty darkened and she touched the spot where Saskue had touched her head. Why was she feeling like this? She stared at the ceiling, lost in thought about the situation. All she could think about was Saskue in her moment of solitude. She sat up again and hit the side of the bed in frustration. 'I don't have time for girly emotions! I have to find him..' She thought to herself, him referring to the most import person to her. Koga. The man who first found her and saved her. Shaking her head, she didn't know what to think. She waited for Saskue for return, and got up to open the window when he did. Nothing would change between them. They were teammates.