View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-26-2017, 10:21 PM

Nova_Alchemist: She can't fire me she don't have that power and besides everyone says if I can change this one thing about my work routine I could get a raise.

Ahna smiled "Well I believe we both could use a break for awhile and I think this time I'm using some vacation time. You should spend it with me, we could bring the other three along I think they deserve a nice trip to the beach." Ahna stated adding "Just in case you haven't guessed, I'm no longer blind as I used to be up until...well sometime before I came back to the village." So after the last mission not counting this previous one and all. Ahna sat more on his lap smiling at him "But before anything else, there is one thing I wanna do." Her voice revealed she was up to something.

"Just a few basic safety tests, you overdid it, and we just have to make sure you're capable before letting the group of you go on vacation. I'm sure your sensei's won't bother ignoring some well deserved vacation time after all this that occurred. I am sorry you went through all that and more before coming back here. For now, stay in this room until noon. Once I get the tests back, I'll let you know if you can leave or not." Tsunade didn't ask about the marks, she was curious yes, but now wasn't the time when there could be a war between the mist and leaf village for some odd reason. Tsunade left the room leaving them alone and closed the door going back to work.