View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-26-2017, 11:16 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Oh I know how that is. I do that but luckily i copy it early for a reason lol Oh and keep in mind Ahna and Kakashi ARE adults lol but no need for details XD

Ahna stood on her knees on the bed hovering over him while leaning down to kiss him on the lips. Hell if they had time before bothering with the kids, she was going to make great use of the time, that is if he didn't push her away. Obviously she just wanted to spend more time with him and even though cuddling was enjoyable. She had other thoughts in mind.

"It's not like I have anything else to do and I believe I've already shown that I'm not leaving." Sasuke spoke thinking he already spent the night, what else would there be to do, and right now he didn't want to talk to Sakura so it was better this way. "So what do you think the vacation will be? When I first brought you in here, Tsunade and I spoke while you were asleep. She stated something about Kakashi and Ahna picking the vacation. If you could go anywhere where would it be?" Sasuke was making use of the silence.