View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-29-2017, 02:26 AM

The FBI agency known as Criminal Minds Bureau needed another member for the team during an uprise in crime. It's also known they needed someone who had outstanding skills in fighting, protection, and taking others down without hesitation. Aarron Hotchner, head of his team stands in front of his current team including: Penelope Garcia, Derek Morgan, Spencer Reid, Jason Gideon, Elle Greenaway, Emily Prentiss, and Jennifer "JJ" Jareau. "So why'd you call us together Hotch? Must be important" Morgan spoke up seeing as everyone was around them. "Elle and Emily are going to take a case that requires them to travel to another state to go undercover for a special case. Meanwhile we need two new team members to take those positions until they get back." Hotch began not giving them too long to discuss seeing as the girls already knew about this.

"Before they leave, I want to introduce to you both of them. Amber Brown is apart of the team as one of us and we'll treat her as such in the meantime. Don't treat her like an outsider, not that I believe any of you will do, but also keep in mind not to get too involved in her personal life. We all respect boundaries and that's where our other team member plays a part." Hotch noticed a girl walk up as the others turn to see who it was watching him nod to continue. "This is Rane Willows, she's considered a job as something new we're looking into called a 'Guardian' which means while we protect those out there, she'll protect us on dangerous cases. This is temporary and can be executed at any time given necessary. She'll be with us the entire way without hesitation and can take others down. She is not held down by our rules therefore she may go out of her way if she wishes to get information or suspects. She's also more...of a physical type of person than any of us by what I've seen and have been told. So I want you to welcome them both."

Rane was wearing black skinny jeans with slight rips in them with black sketcher shape up leather looking shoes. A black t-shirt with angelic wings looking like guns on the back of the shirt and saying 'Sinful' on the front of it in fancy letters. She had a hottopic looking jacket that was thin with long sleeves and a hood, that could be zipped up but look like a corset jacket. Her dark purple hair framed her face appearing light weighted. Her eyes looked more silver blue making her stand out more than the others while she had a bag on her back. Rane didn't say a word, this was better than her other job, and she'd get paid more than usual.

Last edited by Immy; 11-04-2017 at 04:01 AM..