View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-05-2017, 02:43 AM

Nova_Alchemist: he's also not used to being around pretty girls XD

Rane didn't show any sign that she was going to give in "Children are children, people will always have new kids. I don't see why this place is so important on catching those they can or cannot catch." 'They couldn't catch me at my last job, they couldn't even catch me in daylight' she thought to herself but the words she spoke made her remember something though she ignored it as soon as it appeared. "Look at it like this there are five children around the same age, all went along without being afraid or making a mess to give things away. In elemental terms Hayden means fire, Aira means air, Chaka means life which stands for energy, Dax means water, and Demetrius means earth. Putting these together based upon before being an hour before midnight indicates a spiritual religion or cult. That's all I got though, I don't have anything else to say. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the restroom." Rane handed him the file she was holding while walking out of the room to the bathroom.

"That's true, there is one I found about someone who got life in prison for occults...but unless he has subordinates willing to give it all up for him and that is possible. I doubt it's him. The second one lives alone being drunk in his house day in and day out. He lives away from everyone else but I don't know if he's the correct one. Though this other one catches my interest. Says his name is Slade or that is actually the name he was born with as an american japanese man to a high powered executive that never gave him the attention or love he needed growing up it seems. His father was strict on him which made his son go into a school for science to become like a new age future doctor as it says here. Problem was he was experimenting on himself so his father shut it all down. It was rumored the son had a place here a few miles from the community and tends to still experiment on himself or animals. Though there is never any proof and most of the time he sits out on his porch just waiting for one person to show up. Though he has no actual crimes against him except trying to kill his father for supposedly killing his mother who was involved in a freak car accident." Spencer spoke pretty quickly getting interested in the subject, it didn't say anything about children though.