View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 06:19 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Fangroup = fangirls lol that made me laugh, imagining how deadly they can be if needed be XD hahaha. Sorry time to post now. Wow we haven't even hit page two yet. Lol tells you we put more quality in posts than quantity.

After going to the restroom she realized she was being a bit too cold towards the people she should be protecting, getting to know them would aid her in protecting them as a bodyguard even if she didn't want to do it. Helping people was certainly better than killing them...Rane walked past the others leaning on the doorframe of Aaron's office not saying anything. She really did like to just watch people work or go about their business. Plus half the time she was so quiet no one would know she was there and tended to spook them unintentionally. "Do we know anything other than what was stated in the files about this killer?" Rane was wondering if maybe they should go looking where the children lived and try to figure things out that way. It would be a great way to clear their heads "What about visiting the site where the children disappeared, are we allowed to do that?"

"I understand what we're looking for but right now I am not finding anything that fits this profile anymore than when we started our meeting." Spencer spoke shaking his head filing through quite a few different files thankful for having a really good memory. Almost photographic in a way and placing things together. Even if it was a cult, why in such a tight community? "It doesn't make sense to abduct them all on the same night...unless they were willing to go with the stranger. Maybe someone they trusted?" Spencer began rattling wondering if Amber had any ideas.