View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 10:07 PM

(I mean, Minhyuk's sexy face is pretty distracting... XD)

Lin Fey flinched when the other man touched his hair, but to his credit, it was more out of surprise than fear. "What...?" For a half second, his composure almost broke, revealing the vein of spite his hid underneath. He kept it in though, pulling away to tuck the hair behind his ear with a forced smile. This man would make his goal very difficult, but he at least needed to keep his secret until they got home. If they still sat at the agency, Jayce might be able to stop the paperwork and he would have left home for nothing.

Realizing that the conversation continued, Lin Fey cleared his throat and tried to keep his female tone for a little longer. "Thank you. I...don't know...?" he added at the mention of flowers. His knowledge really did falter there. What would be his favorite? A flower did jump to mind, but he knew only the Chinese name and he did not believe in sharing. Gritting his teeth, he just turned his gaze to the door, praying fervently in his mind. Just hurry already so we can leave. I don't think I can keep this up forever!

As if on cue, a knock sounded on the door and Miss Pache barreled into the room. "Here you are. Everything is set!" she exclaimed as she thrust the copies at Jayce. The secretary followed behind, carrying a basket wrapped in enough cellophane to obscure what lay inside. "Please, take this gift as a sign of a happy union." She waved her arm and Lin Fey found it pushed into his arms before he could say anything but a stuttered protest. Was this it then? Could they go home?