Thread: Nights' Inn
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-29-2017, 09:53 AM

As the stranger took care of Gusty, Viridis wondered what to do about those pesky chains. She certianly didn't have they keys necessary to remove them, but she did have a little practice at picking locks. Sometimes it was necessary to use lockpicks to open an old tome withough its original key, and she had turned out to be far nimbler at it then her father, though he was an expert at repairing books.

When the paled haired young man returned with her packs, she went to them and smiled at her helper. He was gone before she could thank him, though maybe that was pushing it. Was he used to being thanked? She rather thought not.

Viridis busied herself checking the books, and only turned away from them when she heard stairs creaking a new voice. The young woman adjust her plaid skirt as she stood, twitcing it back into order. "Both would be perfect. I hope you don't mind, but my... Viridis hesitated. "... my friend has gone out to put my donkey in your stables.

She plucked a pouch from her belt and counted out enough coins to pay for two meals, or what she thought would be enough, and held them out to the tall innkeeper. She suspected her neck would hurt soon if she tried looking up at him for too long. "Some rooms would be nice too, but I have no idea for how long. And I wonder if you have an extra cloak, and some clothes, I could buy?"

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 05-29-2017 at 03:11 PM..