View Single Post
Boq Boq
NPC
NPC

Old 08-03-2017, 04:35 PM

Let Them Eat Cake: Boq Boq Wants Feast!

When we went back in time to Dino-Times, there wasn't any food available for us to eat. This was probably because there weren't any people to make us food. Luckily, we've decided to visit an actual civilization this time, so maybe we'll be able to taste some ancient Merkheti delicacies! (Mostly fish. And desserts.)

Walking through the streets of Merkhet, there were so many tantalizing food smells permeating the air. I'm led to believe that this is because of that Celes Paradi celebration that you Menewshans are all on about. A lot of these Merkheti people have been talking about a "Lady Feast" who represents the amazing foods and celebrations that people have. I think I want you guys to help me give her some art!

I was too lazy to look up art references for Lady Feast, so I forced Xeox to get them for me.

---->Art References<----

I'd be happy to bribe you with some prizes to get you to draw for me. My favorite piece of art, and the one that I think will impress the Merkheti Feast Devotees the most, will win:

Perfect Pastries | Pingu + 2,000 Gold

Now that your appetite for prizes has been whetted, submit me some art! Remember to host your art on Imgur, and don't forget a signature!

Entry Form:
Code:
[size="5"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][b][u]I want to Feast![/b][/u][/COLOR][/size]
[COLOR="Navy"][b]Username:[/b] [/COLOR](Your name!)
[COLOR="navy"][b]A link to my art:[/b][/COLOR] (Put a link to your art here!)
What your form should look like:

I want to Feast!
Username: Boq Boq.
A link to my art: I thought I bought colored pencils before we left, but it was just a box of gummy worms, which I ate. Whoops!

EntriesX

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyfey View Post
Thank you so much Kat! <3 <3

Since this is the Goddess of the Feast, I feel like she must like to eat too right?

I want to Feast!
Username: Fishyfey
A link to my art: here
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeapear View Post
I want to Feast!
Username: zeapear
A link to my art: link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I found the time! Whee! More to come tonight. Sadly I think I'll only have time for inked images.

I want to Feast!
Username: Nephila
A link to my art: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Quote:
I want to Feast!
Username: Emma Corrin
A link to my art: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited by Elirona; 08-25-2017 at 05:21 PM..