View Single Post
Cecilia
Li'l Cutie
NPC

Old 08-03-2017, 05:22 PM

All Around the Fire: Cessy Wants Dance!

Wheee!!!!! *twirls around* I never thought I'd be able to come see ancient Merkhet with my own two eyes! Grandpa Jeryck always told me lots of things about it, but he never had any solid information since the Merkheti people stopped existing before anyone could learn anything 'bout them. When we celebrate Celes Paradi back in the present, I always like to do the traditional dances that we thought the Merkheti people did. Now that we're actually in ancient Merkhet, I can put my dancing skills to the test with the locals and show them how good I am at their dances! But first, I wanna give them a peace offering to show I mean well through the power of art! I just love dancing so much, I can't help but support Lady Dance.

I remember when she came to Menewsha that one time! I managed to snap some pictures of her:

---->Art references<----

I don't have much, but if you're willing to help me, I'll pick my favorite piece of art to show to the dancers and I'll give you:

Space Theater | Merkheti Legend + 2,000 gold

*wiggles* now that I've shown you what I've got, why not make me something? Remember to host your art on Imgur...Don't forget to sign your name! Signatures are important. I've almost got mine right. *nods*

Entry Form:
Code:
[size="5"][COLOR="Plum"][b][u]I wanna Dance![/b][/u][/COLOR][/size]
[COLOR="Purple"][b]Username:[/b][/COLOR] (Your name!)
[COLOR="Purple"][b]A link to my art:[/b][/COLOR] (Put a link to your art here!)
What your form should look like:
I wanna Dance!
Username: Cecilia!
A link to my art: I was going to draw something, but I watched Boq Boq eat the whole box of colored pencils.

EntriesX

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeapear View Post
I wanna Dance!
Username: zeapear
A link to my art: link

signature is along the skirt :D
It's not my best work, but hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyfey View Post
I wanna Dance!
Username: Fishyfey
A link to my art: here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderCat View Post
I wanna Dance!
Username: SpiderCat
A link to my art: By SpiderCat Animated - Album on Imgur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
And this is the image I drew first. I couldn't decide if it was done, but I think it is.

I wanna Dance!
Username: Kat Dakuu
A link to my art:

Linn: I don't know what you're talking about. XD I'm just doodling. Zea's art really is so nice though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I'm sorry. But also not. XD

I wanna Dance!
Username: Nephila
A link to my art: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Quote:
I wanna Dance!
Username:Naisou
A link to my art:

Last edited by Elirona; 08-25-2017 at 05:20 PM..