Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-14-2017, 03:56 AM

Axel frowned, feeling a shiver go through his body at Harlan's words. Why, why wouldn't he go away? Everyone else did so easily when he asked it. Didn't they know he wasn't actually a composed and arrogant rock star? He was an anxious amateur masquerading at stability. "Go away, Harlan!" he snapped again, taking a deep breath so he could put some power behind his words. He felt the emotions that plagued him so much as a child start to creep in again. Was this really all because he hated the songs he'd written so much, that spurred him on to party, or because of Harlan's words last night?

Pulling back from the door, he considered opening it just so he could make Harlan go away quicker, but he decided against it in the end. He really couldn't deal with Harlan right now. "Can't you just listen when I tell you things? I'm no good with people. I have work later so it's not like I'm going to die." Just feel like that might save him some of the worry. Damn, he really did suck at this people thing. Just for different reasons depending on the time of day. "You just want to feel like less of a useless dick by acting all cool next to me. Well guess what? Even when I'm hung over you're too fuckin' far from that to try!"