View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-22-2017, 12:37 AM

Immy: haha, let's get somewhere with this one first lol- then we'll talk NCIS :p
as far as the cutest guy, i love Gibbs and Tony but McGee is the cutest (i have a thing for geeks <3) as for girls, i a have to agree, either Kate or Abby ^~^ i love Abby to pieces 8D

Amber instinctively walked out of her bedroom, and followed the fresh aroma from Rane's cooking, and wandered down the hall of the apartment until she found the kitchen- coffee also sounded good. She normally didn't drink coffee..but last night made it an exception for this morning. So, she searched a couple cupboards until she found the coffee and she set the coffee pot up so she could make some. She'd make enough for the both of them, just in case. "Rane?" She called from the kitchen weakly, her voice soften-spoken, more so than it usually was. Even for her. It was then she noticed the source of the aroma, just standing by, completely untouched. Was she even hungry? Last night still lingered.. How did you forget events like those?

-or at the very least, move passed them?