View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-23-2017, 04:10 AM

Rane didn't smile but her vibe was even more friendly than her expression would allow. "Good morning, are you hungry? I don't eat a lot but when I do I make sure to take in things with enough vitamins to keep me runnin." Rane finished cooking as she put everything on the table as so and moved to have a seat but heard her name so she waited. Grabbing a glass she poured a little orange juice until the coffee would be done. There would be several flavors in the cupboard untouched, she barely had time to relax in the morning. So coffee was something rare for her. Drinking her juice she realized the way the other was acting. Quiet, shyly speaking, and a bit...timid maybe? Uncertainty? As if reading her thoughts she gestured for the two sit down. "Let me tell you something, my old job we didn't exactly do things the way everyone would hope. You would do or see things you didn't believe in or liked. Basically what I'm saying is, what is in the past stays in the past. You forget such events by keeping your head up and looking forward. I believe we have office reports to write today and I have my own as well to give. So this way you can keep near Spencer Reid and well why not try to get to know him a bit more." she winked trying to get the girl to think of something else, distractions were great for forgetting.

Nova_Alchemist: your turn