Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-24-2017, 01:53 AM

Jayde hummed in response as he wound his belt around his waist, slipping the buckle into place with a sure motion. For all that he knew Axel since the younger man started junior high, he couldn't say to what degree he would call them friends now. Rather, he just had deep commitment, long ties of connection that could not be easily separated. "You're a better friend for him that I ever was," he murmured, more to himself than Harlan. The words just slipped out before he could censure them. Quickly sliding on his shirt and pushing back his hair, he tried to move pat his own words.

"Well, who knows with that guy. He's stubborn, but I met his band mates when they just started out. Don't underestimate them." Shaking his head, he tried not to sigh again. Since when did he sigh and so often? He really shouldn't have come here. It made him strange and instead of grounding him, he felt even more distracted from his job than before. "I should get going though. My phone will start blowing up with messages soon. Meet again in a week?" Hopefully. Maybe. He couldn't say for sure anymore.