View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 11-02-2017, 04:45 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Alright let me see what I can do here. I work tonight at 3:15-11pm so once I get home I'll probably wind up sleeping. I have work at 8am tomorrow morning too.

"Karen Glysin, age fourteen got kidnapped right before her fifteenth birthday the next day. It was on the way to school, bus driver said she never got on the bus. Karen is an "outcast chosen" teenager." "Outcast chosen?" Spencer asked as Penelope continued "Yeah, she chooses to be the outcast not liking those on the inner circles of groups. Doesn't care for anyone who is not her, so she winds up keeping to herself. Now the principle talked, teachers, and even some students. But no one seems to understand why she just vanished without any notice at all. No motive either." Penelope sat down in her chair having a semi table set up so they could all sit and chat while looking through files on the computer or coming up with ideas.

Rane was ignoring the news about children around 14 going missing, probably some pervert. Who cared. That was until a certain name was brought back to her attention. 26 year old, Anna Bloom went missing over three years ago after going to the river alone at a part in Florissant, Missouri national park - Sioux Passage. She has light blonde hair mid back usually in a high ponytail just past her shoulders. Blue-green eyes and stands about five foot four with light skin and a thin frame. Her family still believes even after all this time she is alive - so if you are alive and well out there Anna Bloom. Your family wishes for you to return safely to their arms and...hang on...I just got word that her youngest brother misses her as well and asking her to return. That is all. The voice went quiet as Rane went into a memory lapse about the young adult that went missing.

[Memory]

Staring down at the cold water picking up from the storm rising as it caused treacherous waves to create harsh movements. She waiting for the right time as the thunder roared, lighting streaked across the darkened sky, and then...she just let go plunging into the cold darkness that engulfed her body like a cool blanket.

[Memory Over]