View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-08-2017, 06:54 PM

Zoro snorted. Loki may have tried not to sound snarky, but Zoro still heard it that way. Rather than taking offense though, he found it amusing and comfortable considering the company he usually kept. He could go hours just arguing back and forth with his crew mates. Not that he hated them, but rather, it was just the habit they had fallen into. "Roronoa Zoro," he answered, grinning at the other man. "I don't have a country or whatever that I can say I'm from, but I'm the swordsman of the Straw Hat pirates." He didn't offer a hand to shake, but instead tossed a dusty jar to Loki. "Does that look edible to you? I can't read the label."

Turning back to the shelves, Zoro frowned. Honestly, as far as places to hole up, this wasn't the best. The door offered little view down the street in either direction. He couldn't fortify it in any way without pulling down one of the shelves and shoving them in front, locking him and this Loki guy inside since there wasn't a secondary exit. Zoro would prefer an open field where he could wield all three of his swords and cut down enemies in a full circle. He glanced out the door's small square window. "I don't think those guys with the guns are following us at least."