View Single Post
Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 12-23-2017, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
it's pretty fun! it's a really good multiplayer game, and it's the kind where you can basically buttonmash and still do pretty well. i love super mario and mario kart! i'm hoping there's mario kart 8 on this system, but i'll settle for the old ones. :) i'm sorry about your DS! :( i've only got an old DS too, so i'm dreaming of a 3DS too. i wanna play Pokemon Sun and Moon so bad!

and yeah, i know!! i feel super lucky. my partner was really upset about having to move at first because he's lived here for 5 years and is pretty attached to the place, but now he's ok with it. i only just moved here a year ago, so i've never been attached to the place. i am gonna miss my roommate's cats, tho. :( i mean, it'll be nice to have my own baby who hangs out in my room all the time, and i honestly really enjoy feeding cats and cleaning litterboxes, but i'm just gonna miss these guys. they're all so sweet and we've really bonded since i've been here.
Aw! Maybe you could visit them often. I bet they'll miss you too! Kitties are great. I don't own one but I've met and spent time with a fair few and all of them have been incredibly loving and sweet ^^ <3

---------- Post added 12-23-2017 at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
Really?
That's actually perfect, I was just thinking to myself how nice it would be to have someone draw my male OC so I don't have to keep finding images on Google to describe him. :D
And yes! I would love to ^^ what's he like?