View Single Post
Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Old 01-03-2018, 01:31 PM

SIM TALK!

I still play The Sims 1 the most because I know how to edit the coding and I have so many cool downloads for it. I wasn't allowed to have 2, so I played 1 for years and years. I know it like the back of mine hand.

3 and 4 are so complex and realistic that mine imagination goeth crazy with making imaginary lives for my Sims to follow. I can make some
beautiful Sims. My families are made as big as they're going to be—no marriage or babies. And I… strictly manage their lives. 'Tis frustrating to manage, to say the least, but if I want twin dolls who are hermits and were taught to distrust this planet, I want twin dolls who are hermits and were taught to distrust this planet! All of my 3 and 4 Sims are dolls to me. *giggle* It maketh playing the game less awkward for me since they look so real.

I was sad when I saw the lack of customization (and no toddlers‼) for The Sims 4. I had been told the graphics were easier on the machine, and when the game came out, I saw why.

Plus, those stupid EA updates have a habit of borking my game. No updates or any online stuff required to play The Sims 1. Just the way I like my games. Unless they're, you know… the online games with the abbreviations like MMO and RPG and MMORPG and all.

Last edited by Amane; 01-03-2018 at 01:49 PM..