Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2018, 09:34 PM

Jamie smiled into the kiss before he finally stepped back and placed Raven back on the ground. He wanted to linger near Bane more, but Raven was squirmy and his own short attention span drew him away as well. "Oh, I already ate or my mum would whine. I'm supposed to be cleaning my room as punishment." A pout grew on his face as he let out a little huff. "They don't understand anything at all. We had another fight today and I'm just so...ugh! I don't think they're ever going to accept that I love you!"

He wandered over to a couch as he talked, falling over the side of it, dumping his bag on the floor. He knew Raven would come curl at his side and they'd talk and look at pictures in a minute. Turning his gaze back to Bane, he gave the other man a pleading look. Jamie really did love him. It was that simple. Maybe he fell hard and maybe a little quick too, but it'd been a while since then and he didn't understand why everyone judged this relationship so harshly. Just because of a few years difference? "Maybe it would be easier if I just didn't go home."