Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-26-2018, 10:06 PM

Pulling himself up straighter, Jamie smiled at Bane, bright and full of happiness. "Alright. I can tell for sure that anything you plan, I will be happy with," Jamie answered. It really was best if the older man did the planning, but if oceans had problems and hills could be dangerous, then he would just look at places on the internet after school tomorrow and show them to Bane. Even if those choices were no good either, he would just keep looking and looking until he found the perfect location. Then together, they could finally live happily.

Jamie shared another smile with himself before pressing a quick kiss to Bane's lips. A second later, he bounced off the couch, spinning in an open armed circle. "Just you wait and see. Everything will be perfect as soon as I graduate. I don't think that day could come any sooner! Bane, I'm living for the day I can run away with you." Stopping his spin right in front of Bane, he stared into the other man's eyes, lost. His bubbly joy cooled to something soft and yet just as happy. It left his heart pounding and cheeks flushed. Although he knew that the hour grew late and he should leave soon, he hesitated where he stood in front of the other man, the sheer presence of Bane keeping him still.