View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-16-2018, 06:17 AM

Skylee watched the other girl walk away and she wanted to follow and try to sooth the girl, but she saw Tom doing that. And Daisy seemed comfortable with Tom so Skylee just watched. Until Sam touched her hand gently, bringing her attention back to him and their table.

"What are you thinking?" Sam asked as his hazel eyes gazed at her. Before she could answer, he spoke again. "You want to help her, like one of your horses, don't you?"

Skylee blushed softly, looking down her hands. "Does that make me a horrible person?" She asked softly.

Sam shook his head. "No, it shows that you have a caring heart," he said in his deep smooth voice. "It makes you a special person, one-of-a-kind in my mind."

Skylee and Sam looked up with smiles as Tom and Daisy returned to their table. Skylee kept her smile gentle and friendly as she gazed at Daisy. She tried to wrack her mind for something they could do that would be the least stressful for the girl. Possibly somewhere where there wasn't too many people, because she could only guess how crowded and peopely that the cruise ship could be. What about a day at the pool? No there would be tons of people their, especially screaming and rambunctious kids.

"A show could be fun," she said with a smile at Daisy. "I believe they also have a movie theater too, so that is an option also. Though I have no clue what is showing."

Sam nodded, looking at his watch. "Might not be too busy this morning, most people probably taking it easy or out at the pool."